Operations Management Trainee
We are seeking an intelligent, eager, self-motivated management trainee to join our growing operations organization. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to rotate through 4-8 positions within 1 year and to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions in this fast growing eCommerce startup. On the job training will include duties in several departments such as purchasing, warehouse, logistics, operations, and customer service. The ideal candidate will be motivated in learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running this company.
Management Trainee Skills
- Rotate through different positions and perform duties in several departments such as purchasing, warehouse, logistics, operations, and customer service
- Work alongside experienced employees to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Learn various job duties quickly and be able to performance these duties independently in short period of time
- Provide support in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, customer service as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in operations, logistics, warehouse or purchasing
- Hard working and motivate toward career growth and learning
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
Launched in June 2015, Weee! is the largest and fastest growing Asian Grocery delivery business in the United States. Our mission is to fundamentally change how people shop groceries by leveraging the power of social connections to deliver the most delicious food in the most convenient way to our customers. Weee! has raised $20M+ from top US VCs and we would like to invite you to join us in shaping the future of retail together. Go to www.sayweee.com to learn more.
Insurance, PTO, stock options, free lunch and more.