Warehouse and Logistics Project Manager
Our team is looking to add an eCommerce Operations Project Manager to oversee the planning and timely delivery of eCommerce operations, supply chain and fulfillment projects. You will be responsible for the integrated project timelines and timely delivery of design and development of systems, processes, and facilities. The ideal candidate will ensure a successful transition of new systems and processes into production. You will obsess over planning, coordination, and simplifying complex problems to a critical path. You will lead and influence cross-functional teams of internal and external subject matter experts.
Who we are
Weee! is the largest Asian Grocery Delivery company in the U.S. Founded in 2015, Weee! is revolutionizing how people in North America shop delicious Asian food. No matter what you crave, from fresh produce to seafood and meat, from beverages to snacks, from pastries to restaurant dishes, you can get your favorite Asian food delivered to your door with just a few clicks on your smartphone. Weee! is a venture capital backed startup with 100%+ year over year revenue growth.
What you'll do
- Drive operations programs through project completion within time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Lead project team meetings, drive cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensure alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain cross-functional, integrated project plans and schedules.
- Actively monitor and control project execution.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and proactively inform management of issues and risks.
- Identify and implement solutions to improve tracking, planning and collaboration
- Experience managing complex programs in an eCommerce or retail environment.
- Experience in retail/wholesale industry; food retail/wholesale a plus
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in automation and warehouse/logistics optimization project management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in working across organizations at all levels.
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools and methodology.
Insurance, PTO, stock options, free lunch and more.