Who we are
Weee! is the largest Asian Grocery Delivery company in the U.S. Founded in 2015, Weee! is revolutionizing how people in North America shop delicious Asian food. No matter what you crave, from fresh produce to seafood and meat, from beverages to snacks, from pastries to restaurant dishes, you can get your favorite Asian food delivered to your door with just a few clicks on your smartphone. Weee! is a venture capital backed startup with 100%+ year over year revenue growth.
What you'll do
Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bilingual in Chinese and English
- Great judgment, Supervision, Developing Budgets,
- Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes,
- Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills,
- Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance
Insurance, PTO, stock options, free lunch and more.