As a Product Manager at Weee!, you’ll be responsible for developing and communicating product ideas that will substantially improve the experience of our customers. You will bring ideas to life by prioritizing, managing, and shipping new features that will help us become the primary source of grocery for Asian immigrants in North America. You’ll work across design, engineering, data, operation and marketing to accomplish these goals.
- Work with design, engineering, data, marketing, and operation teams to ship features for our customers that help them in their lives.
- Work with design and engineering and use relevant data to suggest further product improvements.
- Provide timely feedback to engineers and designers regarding each ongoing development on daily basis.
- Conduct research and develops a good understanding of the customer's needs, new technologies, trends in the market, and competitors.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues that report by users.
- Analyzes and integrates new web products\technologies with existing web applications to improve the web design and application functionality.
- 2+ years in product management (consumer, mobile, marketplace and e-commerce products preferred)
- Bilingual (English and Chinese)
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on successful products in a startup environment
- Proven track record developing and driving consumer-centered product strategy
- Ability to work independently, communicating across multiple time zones
Launched in June 2015, Weee! is the largest and fastest growing Asian Grocery delivery business in the United States. Our mission is to fundamentally change how people shop groceries by leveraging the power of social connections to deliver the most delicious food in the most convenient way to our customers. Weee! has raised $20M+ from top US VCs and we would like to invite you to join us in shaping the future of retail together. Go to www.sayweee.com to learn more.
Stock options, medical insurance, free lunch, PTO and more.